NABPAC is one of the best investments you can make in your political program! Our comprehensive range of member programs allow for beginners and veterans alike to learn valuable skills throughout the year, network with peers in the PAC and political communities, and learn best practices from leading attorneys and strategic PAC advisers.
For more information on membership, please fill out our Membership Inquiry Form.
NABPAC member benefits include:
- Advocacy– NABPAC is your lobbying voice in Washington, promoting the role of PACs in the campaign finance system and defending against threats from Congress, the FEC, the media, and others.
The Legal Hotline – Membership allows PAC professionals free consultations with preeminent Federal election law attorney, Carol A. Laham, a senior partner in the Washington firm of Wiley Rein, LLP.
PACHelp Hotline – PAC strategists, Amie Adams of Dunn Associates, provide free one-on-one advice to members seeking innovative ideas for implementing PAC and grassroots strategies.
- The NABPAC Mentor Program – A free service allowing you to select up to three (3) mentors from the ranks of NABPAC leadership.
- Annual Conferences – Our annual conferences offer the latest in PAC management techniques, legal and regulatory trends, and political analysis.
- PAC Webinars and Luncheons – NABPAC’s exclusive PAC management luncheons allow members to network with other professionals and explore challenges and opportunities for enhancing success.
- Peer Roundtables – These topic-driven educational workshops with veteran PAC and political affairs professionals to help you explore key topics facing PAC professionals today.
- Presentation Training Series – Access to trainings with an acclaimed business communications consultant designed to help beginners and veterans alike hone their “pitch” and be more effective advocates.
- Members-only section – Access to past presentations, community forums, job boards, and a variety of helpful resources inside our PAC Clearinghouse.
Policymaker Speaker Series – Access to free legislative townhalls with key Members of Congress of both parties and both chambers to discuss current issues, legislative priorities and background on business PACs.
NABPAC is a non-profit, non-partisan 501(c)(6) organization. Contributions to NABPAC are not tax-deductible.
700 Pennsylvania Ave, SE
Washington, DC 20003